How would you create a PLN prior to engaging a social media campaign on a topic of your choice?

First I need to determine my PLN content, and then find the audience. After understanding the audience’s preferences, publish the content that the audience is interested in. Also, keeping my PLN updated is important. People will not pay attention with PLN that has a very long period of time to update. The last thing is to follow some professionals on the same subject to improve my professional level. I can also publish content related to professionals to increase pageviews.

Choose a topic, consider your audiences, and consider how you would crate a social media campaign leveraging your PLN.

My PLN topic will talk about Heathy. I can publish some health-related data and tell you the importance of health. I believe that people care about their health. When people want to maintain their body’s health or want to make their lives healthy, they will continue to follow me. My audiences can be everyone who can use Internet .